OUTDOOR TENT SHOW!
- These shows will take place rain or shine. This is a large outdoor event space that is completely covered.
- There will be bar and food service.
- Seating is still first come, first served.
- There are no restrictions for party size.
- *** Parking will be limited *** Parking will be available in the first half of our lot, all on street along Warren Ave and connecting roadways, between the club and the Black Duck and the LDC building. Parking in the top half our lot will not be available. We STRONGLY suggest taking an Uber/Lyft or carpooling etc…
- You do NOT need to print tickets. We will have everyone’s name at the gate when you arrive.
- No backpacks, large bags etc… will be allowed.
Brad Williams possesses something that everyone can agree is funny: a disability. Brad is a dwarf. He has appeared on numerous TV shows including Mind Of Mencia, Live at Gotham, the Tonight Show, Jimmy Kimmel Live, and Pitboss. Brad has also performed for the troops all over the world because soldiers think dwarfs are funny too.
Brad was born and raised in Orange County, CA. He dropped out of college and started doing comedy at the age of 19. He toured as Carlos Mencia’s opening act for 5 years. Brad’s big break came when he would appear in numerous sketches on Comedy Central’s Mind Of Mencia TV show. Brad’s memorable roles on the show include playing a whore dwarf (“whorf”), the leader of an all dwarf basketball team, joining Mencia at a Renaissance faire, and giving a speech about his hatred of podiums.
Brad’s show is high energy. Robin Williams called him “Prozac with a head.” Brad’s ability to make humorous observations on disability, relationships, sex, and race are winning over audiences and proving that anyone can overcome their shortcomings. Brad’s new hour special, “Fun Size”, premieres May 8, 2015 on SHOWTIME