THINGS TO KNOW:
- TICKETS ARE $20 EACH - PRICE LISTED IS THE TOTAL FOR THE TABLE
- You will NOT be sat with anyone who is not in your party.
- Tables will be spaced to ensure guests are a minimum of 6 ft apart.
- All guests will be sat a minimum of 14 ft away from the comic on stage.
- Maximum Party size will be limited to 4.
- All beverages and food will be served in biodegradable, single use containers.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times. Guests only need to wear a mask when they are not at their table.
- Parking - Free and available in the main lot, small lot between the Comedy Connection and Black Duck Tavern, on street and in the LDC lot behind the Black Duck.
Rich Vos: The Myth, The Man, The Legend
Raised in New Jersey, Rich Vos is a no-holds-barred performer who destroys in comedy clubs around the country. A comedian’s comedian, he can be heard regularly on Opie and Jimmy and as a guest on the most popular podcasts including WTF with Marc Maron and Rogan.
Rich also has his own hit podcast (on Riotcast) and a radio show (on Sirius) both called My Wife Hates Me. (That’s not confusing.) His cohost is his wife, comedian Bonnie McFarlane.
Rich can be seen on HBO, Showtime, Starz, Jimmy Kimmel and Comedy Central where he has two stand-up specials. Rich Vos can also be seen in the hit Netflix movie Women Aren’t Funny which he also produced.
As a comedy writer, he’s come up with the best lines for the Comedy Central Roasts and was a writer this year on the Oscars for the second time.
For corporate events, roast, golf outings, and theaters.
If that’s not enough, you can download any one of his 4 cd’s from iTunes.