THINGS TO KNOW:
- TICKETS ARE $20 - THE TABLE PRICE IS THE TOTAL
- You will NOT be sat with anyone who is not in your party.
- Tables will be spaced to ensure guests are a minimum of 6 ft apart.
- All guests will be sat a minimum of 14 ft away from the comic on stage.
- Maximum Party size will be limited to 4.
- All beverages and food will be served in biodegradable, single use containers.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times. Guests only need to wear a mask when they are not at their table.
- Parking - Free and available in the main lot, small lot between the Comedy Connection and Black Duck Tavern, on street and in the LDC lot behind the Black Duck.
- As a courtesy to other guests, we ask that there is no talking or heckling during the show.
Jared Freid is a comedian based out of New York City by way of the Boston suburbs. His comedy is current and reflects the ordinary daily thoughts of everyone you know, especially if everyone you know is a millennial, obsessed with dating apps, trying to be a real adult and worried about their body. (For the record, Jared’s mom thinks his body is “just fine”)
Jared’s set has been honed at clubs and colleges all over including the Comedy Cellar, Caroline’s, Gotham and Stand Up New York and he headlines regularly at Mohegan Sun. He also just had the honor of performing at the 2017 “New Faces” showcase at the 35th annual Just For Laughs Festival in Montréal.
He’s also been featured on TruTV's "NFL Full Contact,” MTV's "Failosophy,” NBC’s “The Today Show” and AXS TV’s "Gotham Comedy Live." He’ll next be seen in MTV’s “Vidiots” where and he and other comedians brutally dissect the latest music videos.
His weekly JTrain Podcast is booming. It’s over 425,000 subscribers, regularly in the itunes top 100 and has a cult following of loyal fans. It’s been called “A Dear Abbey for Dudes”, which is why tons of women tune in religiously.
Jared’s fans also seek out his voice in the online publishing world. He’s written for TotalFratMove, BroBible, Betches, LuvThis and HeTexted. His columns delve into everything from sports to the pitfalls of dating. His writing has both sides of the aisle nodding their head while thinking, "I've been on the toilet way too long."