THINGS TO KNOW:
- TICKETS ARE $20 - THE TABLE PRICE IS THE TOTAL
- You will NOT be sat with anyone who is not in your party.
- Tables will be spaced to ensure guests are a minimum of 6 ft apart.
- All guests will be sat a minimum of 14 ft away from the comic on stage.
- Maximum Party size will be limited to 4.
- All beverages and food will be served in biodegradable, single use containers.
- Our staff will be wearing a mask at all times. Guests only need to wear a mask when they are not at their table.
- Parking - Free and available in the main lot, small lot between the Comedy Connection and Black Duck Tavern, on street and in the LDC lot behind the Black Duck.
- As a courtesy to other guests, we ask that there is no talking or heckling during the show.
Comedian, Paul Virzi, headlines comedy clubs across North America and is host of the weekly podcast, “The Virzi Effect,” on All Things Comedy network.Paul has toured with Bill Burr throughout Europe and in this country's most iconic venues including, Madison Square Garden, The Chicago Theatre and Carnegie Hall.
This summer, Paul shot a role in the untitled Judd Apatow/Pete Davidson Universal Pictures film starring Pete, Marisa Tomei and Bill Burr. Paul’s critically-acclaimed debut hour-long comedy special, “Paul Virzi: I’ll Say This,” premiered on Comedy Central in November 2018 and is available to stream on CC.com.The special was shot at The Tarrytown Music Hall in Tarrytown, NY.
His 2015 debut comedy album, “Night At The Stand,” was #1 on iTunes and reached #4 on Billboard’s Top 100. Paul has appeared on TruTV's “Comedy Knockout,” AXS TV's “Gotham Comedy Live,” The NFL Network’s “Good Morning Football,” and he has written for ESPN’s “ESPY Awards.” Paul is a regular at the prestigious Just For Laughs Comedy Festival in Montreal and performed at the SXSW Festival in Austin, TX.
Paul grew up in the suburbs, outside of New York City. He loves his family, cigars and having pointless sports arguments with his friends.
For more visit Paul’s website, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook pages.